Automotive Holdings Group (AHG)
Wynne Planning and a team of other specialist consultants have been involved in this major redevelopment project within Sydney’s Hills district since 2011. AHG acquired the site following a fire that destroyed one of the former buildings and sought to redevelop over half of the 4ha property for 4 new car showrooms and associated workshops. The redevelopment comprised a total floor area of over 8,000 sq.m and the value of the works meant that it needed to be assessed by the Joint Regional Planning Panel. Wynne Planning, in conjunction with David Crane and Associates, played a crucial role in negotiating effective outcomes through the pre DA and DA assessment phase of the project. Besides the original development approval, Wynne Planning have also been involved in a number of other smaller transitionary DA’s and a recent S 96 application for a modification of the consent.
- Project description: Redevelopment of over half of the 4ha property for 4 new motor showrooms and associated workshops. Assessed under Joint Regional Planning Panel.
- Application type: DA, Statement of Environmental Effects and multiple S 96 applications
- Client: Automotive Holdings Group (AHG).
- LGA: The Hills Shire Council
- Year: 2011-2103
- Architect: Bruce McLean Architects